Building on the remarkable success of previous issues of the PIN Quarterly Journal, Poets in Nigeria (PIN) calls for entries aligning with various columns of the journal due for release in the third week of January, 2017.
The columns listed below are opened to corresponding entries:
- CRISPY SATIRE: features poems with satirical attributes.
- POETIC INSIGHT: features analytical essays on poetry.
- ACROSS THE OCEANS: features poems with no specific themes written by Non-Nigerians.
- BOOK & CD REVIEW: features reviews of poetry collections and spoken word albums.
- SPOKEN WAVES: showcases trending spoken word poets.
- BLAZING HOT: features exceptional poems capable of generating raving responses.
- TONGUES OF POETRY: features poems in indigenous languages.
- SPECIAL CONTRIBUTOR: reserved for writers with meritorious edge.
- EROTIC ZONE: features poems with sexually stimulating contents.
- NAIJA LANGUEJ: features poems and essays in satndardized Nigerian pidgin – Naija Languej
- FOOD POETRY: features poems themed around food.
- FROM THE BLUES: features creative works from hitherto uknown writers.
- ON THE SPOT: features exclusive interviews with literary aficionados.
- WORDS ON CREATIVE MARBLES: features photo-poetry with catchy phrases/verses.
- PHOTO-POETRY: features full length poems accompanied with a befitting photograph.
- THE CRADLE: reserved for budding poets either studying in a secondary school or tertiary institution.
Note: All submissions comprising biography, photograph, full name and contact details should be forwarded to [email protected] and tagged ‘PIN Quarterly Journal Issue 6’.
Submission Deadline: 15th January, 2017.
Also endeavor to subscribe to www.poetsinnigeria.org.ng to receive regular updates about the journal.
Kolade Olanrewaju Freedom
Editor, PIN Quarterly Journal