For effective and efficient delivery of PIN’s activities, relating to the craft of poetry reading, writing and performance, in Nigeria and overseas, the following will take effect from January 2021.
a) The PIN INITIATIVE GROUP on Facebook will change from OPEN GROUP to CLOSED GROUP.
b) Approval of request for membership will be based on payment of a PIN ANNUAL SUPPORT FEE of ₦500 (National) or $2 (International) for individual members and ₦5,000 (National) or $15 (International) for corporate members.
Please fill the form below before proceeding with payment.
Payments can also be made via bank transfer: Poets in Nigeria Initiative | Access Bank | 0759986028, with evidence of payment forwarded to firstname.lastname@example.org.
WHY PIN SUPPORT FEE?
- structured approach to group management
- effective and efficient delivery of programs and activities
- members to fully participate and enjoy the benefits of driving the group’s activities
- seminars/conferences for members
- creative masterclasses
- opportunity of book unveiling
- encouragement of e-book sales
- personal and corporate advertisement on group page and support for wide reach out
- guide in book publishing
- share credible literary activities and guide members in this regard
- other guides/suggestions as brought forward by members
Please note that the PIN ANNUAL SUPPORT FEE is designed as a medium for members to support literary creativity for social change and does not equate MEMBERSHIP FEE.