Nigerian undergraduates have been invited to submit original entries for the sixth edition of the Nigerian Students Poetry Prize (NSPP) closing on 28th February, 2021.
Taking note of the deadline, interested Nigerian undergraduates are expected to submit a 30-line poem on any of these themes:
(1) Individual and Collective Humanity in a Corona-Ravaged World
(2) Identity: Faces and Phases
(3) Politics of Retrogression
Having reviewed some of the challenges faced by prospective entrants on the portal, we ask that you take note of the following:
- For the best browsing experience on the portal, you are advised to make use of Google Chrome.
- You are expected to use your debit (ATM) card for the payment of one or more anthologies uploaded on the portal. This would require you entering the 16 digits on your card, card expiry date and the CVV (Card Verification Value) – the 3 digits at the back of your card. Afterwards, an authorization code (OTP) would be sent to the phone connected to your bank account for you to confirm the payment.
- Ensure the image you are trying to upload does not exceed 1MB.
You can also now pay directly into PIN’s bank account for the anthologies.
Poets in Nigeria | 0759986028 | Access Bank
- Forward your email address and evidence of payment to 07034847164 | email@example.com.
- We will grant you access to the anthologies and submission form afterwards.
The NSPP anthology is a collection of top 100 poems received in previous editions of the contest. It is meant to serve as a guide on poetry writing for prospective entrants whilst promoting new writings of young Nigerian poets.
- Having gained access to the submission form, you will be able to download the anthology on the same page.
For further enquiries, call or message 07034847164.
Please, accept our warmest regards.
The NSPP Team