In a bid to encourage all-round creativity and provide a dynamic platform for the younger generation, Poets in Nigeria (PIN), organizers of the Nigerian Students Poetry Prize (NSPP), hereby invite students from tertiary institutions to submit logos to be considered for adoption as the official logo of the NSPP Initiative.
Nigerian Students Poetry Prize (NSPP) is the foremost poetry prize for Nigerian undergraduates, seeking to stimulate literary creativity and promote literary excellence. Since inception in 2016, the prize has received over 2000 entries from students representing over 100 tertiary institutions (including universities, polytechnics, colleges of education, schools of nursing and seminary schools).
- Open to Nigerian undergraduates studying in Nigeria and abroad
- Entrants must be from a recognized tertiary institution
- Submit a logo depicting the objectives/concept of the NSPP Initiative
- Logos should be evidently creative and appealing
- Entries must be in high resolution and in either JPG or PNG format.
- An entrant could submit up to two logos
- Logos must be original intellectual property of the entrant
- Entering for the challenge gives PIN automatic right to make use of the logos as deemed appropriate
- Submissions should be accompanied with a biography (not exceeding 150 words) and contact details, and forwarded to email@example.com
Designer of the adopted logo:
- Wins an all-expense paid trip to Niger Delta University (Yenagoa, Bayelsa State) – the venue for the NSPP 2019 awards ceremony
- Will receive a certificate of recognition and massive spotlight during the unveiling of the logo at the NSPP awards ceremony
DEADLINE: 30th April, 2019
Kolade Olanrewaju Freedom